Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my Apple ID password. I have tried to get a new…

Customer Question
I forgot my Apple...

I forgot my Apple ID password. I have tried to get a new password ***** have not received an authorization code either by email or phone. I need to set up the password ***** I have had several updates that need to be done and it is interfering with my phone also

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

2 or 3 yrs ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes they never sent an authorization code

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I can’t think of anything... I am an old man and not very tech savvy.. sorry

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.