Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an old I pad that is locked because I cannot remember…

Customer Question
I have an old...

I have an old I pad that is locked because I cannot remember the ICloud password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Probably two years agp

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes twice and they give me a time and date they will call or text and they have not done so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Do you have access to the Apple ID it presents?

Ok, go to iforgot.apple.com and reset the password ***** an email reset.

Once reset you should be able to gain access to the iPad.

I have done that and it resets the Apple ID for [email protected] yahoo.com but not the***@******.***
That is what has my old I pad locked up when I try and activate it
You have been no assistance at all if I am charged for this I will fight the charge because you have done nothing to assist