Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have some videos stored in the Icloud in one computer what…

Customer Question
Hi, I have some...

Hi, I have some videos stored in the Icloud in one computer what can I retrieve this videos in another computer

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

The videos were stoerd using an Apple desk top Tower , which is not working any more. I have an Mack pro 2015

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I tried to open my I cluod in the mack pro, but the videos are note there

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The big mack stoped wot=rking 2 month ago

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Are you able to sign in to iCloud.com?

Are you able to see the videos?