Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Suddenly my Ipad wants an Apple ID and password, but it

Customer Question
Suddenly my Ipad...

Suddenly my Ipad wants an Apple ID and password, but it won't accept the one I have recorded

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don't know. I have ued it for yeasr, this never happened before

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I use it all the time. This just happenned.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I need this Ipad. It's frozen.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

On the computer you are on now go to appleid.apple.com and try and sign in with the Apple ID listed and the password ***** have written down. If that does not work go to iforgot.apple.com and reset the password ***** you may be able to access your iPad.