Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

At this time my I Phone will not let me disconnect from any…

Customer Question
At this time my...

At this time my I Phone will not let me disconnect from any call to quiet that call as temporarily unavailable

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Where do I find that info

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I usually take the switch on the left side of the I phone and put to the Orange spot but know that does not work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to find out if there is a second way of temporarily quieting the I Phone

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Will it let you if you tap the end button?