Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Skype display page, and sound not responding, I can't pay my…

Customer Question
Skype display page, and...

Skype display page, and sound not responding, I can't pay my $5, because just answer will not recognize my telephone number, and there doesn't seem to be any other options. O ;ove om Spain, and have a MAC

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your phone?

It isn't the phone, I start to type in my number code, 34, and it doesn't allow it.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

Will try now, I'm old, not savvy. It's xmas, and I need my SKYPE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Oh your not real are you?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

I am real, can you tell me what you are having trouble with?