Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I play the game Hay Day, it had an update, so I updated

Customer Question
I play the game...

I play the game Hay Day, it had an update, so I updated about nine times. But it would not update. I went on line and read all the ways to solve the problem. I chose the delete and reinstall. It brought up the Hay Day logo, but will not open. Also at this time Google and Facebook had the same issues but Google is okay but Facebook is still loading. I just purchased 4,000 diamonds for this game and have about 3,400 left and I am level 99. Please help me I am going crazy over this.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

10.3.3 and it says it is updated

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Hay Day?

This morning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.