Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to reset my password, please. My iTunes password is…

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset my password, please

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My iTunes password ***** ***** want to rent a movie

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

In Nov, 2017

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

The password *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, and thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 8 months ago
Michael T
Hi and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** will be assisting you today. Please let me know when you are ready to receive instructions.
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 8 months ago
  1. Go to your Apple ID account page and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.
  2. Enter your Apple ID. Did you forget your Apple ID?
  3. Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue.
  4. Choose how to reset your password:
  5. After you reset your password, you'll be asked to sign in again with your new password. You also might need to update your password ***** Settings on your devices.
  6. If you have two factor authentication and need more help, please let me know

Thankyou very much, Mike