Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have imovie 10.1.1. I have created a slide show in iPhoto…

I have imovie 10.1.1 ...

I have imovie 10.1.1

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have created a slide show in iPhoto and want to save it in a flash drive

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Is it possible for me to save the slide show as a shareable file? I tried to export it but after doing so could not find it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Someone said I need to save the slide show as a movie file but I can't figure out how to do that

12/19/2017
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

I don’t want to do this on text
No. I want to communicate via my computer
what is going on?
can you tell me if it is possible to save an iPhoto slide show to a flash drive or not?
this is starting to feel like a scam

Sorry for the delay.

Have you tried exporting the slideshow?

after exporting it I couldn't find it. I don't know where it went

It should have given you options of where to save it. It is likely in documents or on the desktop. Where have you looked for it?

I have looked in iMovie, desktop. I can try to search documents. But how would that save it as a movie?

Go to export it again and it should show the folder before you get to exporting again.

ok I'll try but where should I send it if it gives me a choice?

It should look like this: LINK

The Where: is the location.

You should be able to find it in that folder on your computer.

What does it say?

something has happened to my iPhoto. it is empty. completely. this happened last night but I found it again. I don't know where it went.

It sounds like we are going to need remote support.

do you think you can find it?

Yes

ok do I just click securely connect here?

Yes

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Click this link to connect.

Are we connected?

Yes

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius