Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I received an e-mail saying someone has been trying to open…

Customer Question
I received an e-mail...

I received an e-mail saying someone has been trying to open my IPAD other than me. If I did not contact Apple my IPAD would be locked permanently!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Recently

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I don’t remember, this is a newer IPAD.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It is an I pad , was this letter sent by Apple?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is your iPad is functioning correctly at the moment?

Please let me know