Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My phone has damage and I have insurance. IPhone saved plus.

Customer Question
My phone has damage...

My phone has damage and I have insurance

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

iPhone saved plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

7 days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.