Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to set up WhatsApp on my I phone 6, and the icon

Customer Question
I want to set...

I want to set up WhatsApp on my I phone 6, and the icon seems to be obscured with frey when I try it.How do I use this app on my phone?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I think it's 11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Never tried it before.Am traveling, and just tried to install it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please press and hold down the POWER and HOME buttons together on your iPhone until you see the Apple icon. After you see the icon, release the buttons and the iPhone will restart.

Do you still have the issue after the forced reboot?

i have the same issue.
It seems this service is a scam.Are you connected to Apple at all? I already paid 440 for nothing.
I mean $40.
I did not request a mac support specialist.Will cancel this payment on my credit card.

Do you wish to cancel or continue?

Cancel. This is a scam

OK call customer service at 1-***-***-****