Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

IT IS LOCKED AND I CANNOT OPEN IT. NEVER. I AM 75 YEARS OLD.

Customer Question
IT IS LOCKED AND...

IT IS LOCKED AND I CANNOT OPEN IT.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

NEVER.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I AM 75 YEARS OLD. WHAT IS THAT?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I HAVE NO IDEA.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

What is locked?

Mike, Mac Medic