Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was charging my iPad when I opened it and entered my id…

Customer Question
I was charging my...

I was charging my iPad when I opened it and entered my id the screen showed Activation Error. I don't know what to o.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I am not sure but it might be 10 or less

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Since yesterday when I used my apple id and password ***** it said that I could not used my comcast .net to unlock.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

There might be more but it has got pretty confusing and the explanation on how to clear the error was not clear. I also used my icloud id and it wouldn't allow that.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you please hold the home and power buttons on the iPad for about 10 seconds until you see the apple logo then release.

Let the iPad restart and tell me if it then works.

Please let me know the results