Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Iphone 6s will not start. I have tried a hard boot but…

Customer Question
My Iphone 6s will...

My Iphone 6s will not start. I have tried a hard boot but that has not helped. I have also tried another charger with no luck

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Is the sleep button on the right hand side of the phone? if so, yes I have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Just that I woke up this morning to a dead phone. I have used another working charger which did not fix the issue and I have tried a hard reboot with no luck. Thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When you connect the charger do you see the charging symbol show on the phone?

And how did you do the hard boot?

Please let me know