Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to update my Apple watch with new iPhone can't

Customer Question
Trying to update my...

Trying to update my Apple watch with new iPhone can't remember iCloud password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Few months back

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess I'll start there thx

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

You can reset the password *****

Click here: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Follow the prompt to reset the password

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!