Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My husband is concerned about viruses. I was told by a tech…

Customer Question
My husband is concerned...

My husband is concerned about viruses. I was told by a tech from HP when i was hooking up my wireless printer that i had viruses He wants to know what anti virus/ utilities i can purchase for my Mac Book

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP3755 wireless printer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP3755?

Printer is up and working fine. My husband just wants an anti virus product. We had purchased Webroot and could not load it onto mac

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

What error are you getting trying to install webroot?

Not hooked up to internet which it was on
we no longer have Web Root looking for a product we can purchase that will work with MacBook
Is there a charge to fix computer

https://www.malwarebytes.com/mac/

Malwarebytes will work on MAC, you can view the subscription details in the link given above

For any costs/billing queries please email***@******.*** or call them on 1(###) ###-#### I am a tech only, and can only assist with tech issues.

Cancel whole transaction thank you

You can request cancellation by calling 1(###) ###-####/p>