Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I needed to make some space on my computer to load mico soft…

Customer Question
I needed to make...

I needed to make some space on my computer to load mico soft office so I put my photos on a flash drive, it still looks like they are on my computer?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Macbook pro OS

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your MacBook Pro?

Not sure what you mean?

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I am trying to download office 365

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 8 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the error you get when you try to download office to your computer?

Please let me know

Thank you

i thought i was contacting apple support

This is just answer (you see this on this page)

We provide support for items such as Apple computers, windows computers ect

Please refund my deposit, I wanted to work with an Apple rep