Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot connect my iPhone to my Nokia body cardio. I have…

Customer Question
I cannot connect my...

I cannot connect my iPhone to my Nokia body cardio.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

I have opened the Nokia health mate in my iPhone and when I go the point of Turning to my scale - the phone asks me is there "any issue connecting to my scale". Where do I find out the version of iTunes?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last reboot?

Reboot what?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is all thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Have you followed these steps? LINK