Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I lost siri went to settings then general but cant find

Customer Question
Hi: I lost...

Hi: I lost siri went to settings then general but cant find siri

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple I phone 6 plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Apple !phone 6 plus

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

One thing at a time

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Could you explain your issue a bit more please? What exactly do you mean you lost Siri?