Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need an iCloud security advisor to call me on my landline…

Customer Question
I need an iCloud...

I need an iCloud security advisor to call me on my landline at(###) ###-#### A chat advisor just offered this, and then we were disconnected.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Iphone X purchased tonight. I need to get this phone set up tonight.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

2 different chat sessions. My phone won't accept my apple id and password ***** iCloud sign in but my MacBook pro does accept it. Please have an iCloud security advisor call me now on my landline at(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the issue you are having setting up the phone?

Please let me know

Thank you