Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

On my lap top, my Face Book does not respond to anything,

Customer Question
On my lap top...

On my lap top, my Face Book does not respond to anything, all I get is the "circle of Death" and it does not go away. My news, email etc. is fine. Can you help me? Please

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Mac or device?

I do not even know, how is that done?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

May i know which browser you are using?

I am not sure what a browser is

Are you having MAC machine?