Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Its asked fir my password. I enter it and then it goes to…

Customer Question
Hi . Its asked...

Hi . Its asked fir my password ***** I enter it and then it goes to the grey screen and takes forever to boot up and the progress bar goes tje

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

Few months back . It came up for an update yesterday. But im out of town working and don't have wifi

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to switch on and off many times the same thing

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 5 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please when this problem started?

Thank you

Mike, Mac Medic