Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to reset all the settings but I do not remember

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset all the settings but I do not remember restrictions passcode

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

This is an iphone5 that I am trying to reset for my mother-in-law. This phone used to belong to my husband( her son) .My husband last used it more than 2 years ago. He has got an iphone6s now.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Noihave not tried that. But my husband says that he has not changed anything, so could it be his current code and what is a restrictions code?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can you call my husband on(###) ###-####please?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you have a windows or mac computer available there?

Please let me know