Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't remember my 6 digit number to unlock my iPhone 5s.

Customer Question
Hi! I can't...

Hi! I can't remember my 6 digit number to unlock my iPhone 5s.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It keeps ing iPhone is Disabled. I tried to change that code the other day and I got confused

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

What does that mean? I tried to access iTunes with the iPhone plugged

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

In to my laptop but it wouldn't work

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: tyroneboman, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!Does it give you the option to open the iPhone with your Apple ID?