Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't get a password reset for my ipad, computer or

Customer Question
I can't get a...

I can't get a password ***** for my ipad, computer or iPhone. My name is***** phone #(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I really don't know what it ever was if anything. I think my ID is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I've tried everything that come up at least to my understanding - I'm not a computer age person - just 78 years young and learning.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a pc not a mac

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

To reset your Apple id you need to click on the link given below.

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.