Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't get into my iPad. It says I need to activate this…

Customer Question
I can't get into...

I can't get into my iPad. It says I need to activate this device because I used Find my iPhone to link it to their Apple ID. I didn't do this.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, I can't get into my iPad at all. Can I do this on my iPhone?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My phone is part of a group. My daughter pays the bill.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Who owned the iPad before you?