Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I guess I forgot my password. I have had a new phone # for a…

Customer Question
I guess I forgot...

I guess I forgot my password. I have had a new phone # for a year, and the device told me I had the wrong visa #, although the last 4 digits it showed were right.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I need to recover my password.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Are you there.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes six weeks ago. Had a rep working with me and he said he couldn’t help

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Do you know this is JustAnswer.com?

Mike, Mac Medic