Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Won’t accept password. Need new Apple id. My husband changed…

Customer Question
Won’t accept password. Need...

Won’t accept password. Need new Apple id

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

My husband changed it and it doesn’t work

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes. Where try again

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Nothing else just need to reset password. And I do not want to join and pay monthly fee

You are not a member as of now. So unless you sign up for the membership you are fine.

Have you gone to iforgot.apple.com?

You keep sending me to pay again. I already paid with payp
I want to reset password
Password ***** Apple id

Yea. Go to iforgot.apple.com and reset your password. Okay?

Will try

Sweet!