Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I have Lightroom 6 installed on my computer and for some…

Customer Question
I have Lightroom 6...

I have Lightroom 6 installed on my computer and for some reason it is crashing every time I try to load it, it doesn't even get past the opening graphics banner. The crash report says something about "sigabrt". Do you know how to fix this?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Lightroom?

It's been offline for at least a couple of weeks now

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Lightroom 6 automatically updates I think and I did download a copy of Adobe Flash player, the newest version. I use a Mac Book Pro and have not message with the os

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That's just about it, it does say something about the catalogue not being found so I reinstated my old folder with the catalogue but that didn't help

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Mike, Mac Medic