Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My cell phone is acting badly, I went to the ATT phone

Customer Question
My cell phone is...

My cell phone is acting badly, I went to the ATT phone center where I puirchased my phone 3 years ago, they told me it was locked up and I would have to contact Apple for help

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I have a I 5, I cannot find my information, I have lost my husband 4 years ago and I have a niece that is terminal, please help me if you can

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Just this afternoon

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a I 5 I just initially to wifi 2 days ago

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

ATT said, that you could unlock my cell phone which is a I 5, I do not have my paperwork regarding my phone as I purchased my phone approximately 3 to 3-1/2 years ago, I currently have a niece that is terminally ill an I need my phone numbers in case I receive a call.

I cannot do that. This is JustAnswer.com do you know that?

ATT gave me Apple.com/support are you with Apple or are you a subcontractor?
I must have the wrong connection, sir.