Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Not getting info on resetting my apple password. Probably…

Customer Question
Not getting info on...

Not getting info on resetting my apple password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Probably earlier this year but doesn't seem to be working

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No but I need your help to do this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is all I need

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

To reset your apple id or apple password ***** on the given link below to reset.

Apple id & password ***** link

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.