Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I misplaced/lost my apple i-pad. How can I search for it's…

Customer Question
I misplaced/lost my apple i-pad...
I misplaced/lost my apple i-pad. How can I search for it's location
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Click here: https://www.icloud.com/#find

Sign into your Apple ID account

At the top middle of the page, make sure your iPad is showing up as the option then it will locate the current location or the last known location.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!