Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Two problems. 1. Continuing phone support from last week,

Customer Question
Two problems. 1....

Two problems. 1. Continuing phone support from last week, still can't get email (but you folks were able to now get me incoming email) and 2. "Time machine couldn't back up to untitled" I think I may need live phone support .

Technician's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the Email Expert more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my iMac desktop.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Six or more call to Apple for chat and finally a phone call. Do you think I should try for a phone call?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. Possibly my problem consists of AOL changes. AND please activate you "File sharing app whereto can see my screen and move an arrow around to draw my attention to major items.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Is this chat support?
I'm lost. Please reply.
This doesn't seem right and does not match the user interface from just a few days ago. Please confirm that you are a live person and have received my questions.
Are you a bot?
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

I am a real human. This is me. LINK

On a side note this is Justanswer.com, do you know that?

no this first use. are you an Apple employee?

Past, not present. I was an Apple Employee.

how did I stumble into you (no offense)/ I an trying to continue help from Apple Support.
I may have made a mistake for the free trial. I would like to cancel the payment on my Visa card.
Justin, are you still there?

I am still here.

To be honest I assume you were not paying attention to the links on your computer. Likely you probably have a congested browser with extensions all over. That is my experience. You gotta read before you click. We are the good guys in comparison to a lot of other crafty trolls on the internet.

I would want to move on to Apple support please let me know so I can refund your money.