Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I. My problem is I got notice of ApplePurchase Successfully…

Customer Question
My problem is I...

My problem is I got notice of ApplePurchase Successfully Payment Confirmation Mobile Legends: Bang Bang 2500 Diamond charging me $49.99 and I did not make the purchase.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I need support on an Tune Charge that I did not make. Who ors how can I get support?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just connect me so I can get support as I did nott order this Thanks

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 5 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I want to talk with someone that can help me with this charge. Are you the right person?
No

That email is actually a scam email and your account was not charged. The email is designed to steal your account information so please delete the email and you can continue to use your email account and iTunes account without any issues. If you were to check your bank account/card, you would see no charges on it from iTunes

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!

I ask a question because it sounded like you were a company that gave answers and then when I checked my Discover bill there were two charges pending from your company. I am very upset with this as I’m 83 yrs old on fixed income and definitely feel I have been taken advantage of.
Josh, Mac Support