Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I set up a new password on this iPad? How do I

Customer Question
How do I set...

How do I set up a new password ***** this iPad?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

How do I create/add a new password ***** this iPad?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I’ve had this iPad for a week and I am very confused about how to set it up. Not a technical problem, but an obvious understanding problem for me.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not Right now, one thing at a time, please.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/19/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Cris, Mac Specialist replied 7 months ago
Cris
Cris, Mac Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you. Please ignore remote support offers as I cannot remote into an iPad.

You want to setup which Password? A PIN to log into the iPad?