Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

To my knowledge I have never purchased anything from iTunes…

Customer Question
To my knowledge I...

To my knowledge I have never purchased anything from iTunes and yet I have a bill of 29.99 on my credit card.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I may have updated my computer at some time, but I don't need or use any apps.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

The only thing I have ever tried is to put the icon in the trash because I am tired of see the message that iTunes cannot connect. Does a person need iTunes to do emails and read the news? That is all I do.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Do you know this is not Apple?

No, I thought I was talking to Apple. I want a refund from apple, not a charge from someone else to talk about ir.
Apple store gave me the phone number for apple support and I ended up here.

The Apple Store is either a lie or someone pranked you. This is JustAnswer.com

I used to work for Apple. Give this number a call. It is the highest level of support they offer. Chose tech support. It will be free.

(###) ###-####/p>

the apple store at the mall says your answer is a scam
i am completely dissatisfied

I totally understand. Make the call. It will make you happy.(###) ###-####/p>

We are not a scam. We are just third party support. These are my credentials. LINK