Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just received an e ml that my Apple ID was just used to…

Customer Question
I just received an...

I just received an e ml that my Apple ID was just used to sign in to Clout on an someone's iPhone I do not know. ????

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

2 years?

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Boy I am really lost no idea how to do that or where to start. my iTunes was put on hold a few month's back and I have been fighting cancer and just now feeling I can deal.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

How to know when I get these dang notices if they are real.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Can you copy/paste the email here (it may be a scam) i can read the content of it to find out.