Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I received the update to Mac Word a few days ago. I want to…

Customer Question
I received the update...

I received the update to Mac Word a few days ago. I want to return to the version prior to this major change that has the new icon.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

OS X El Capitan 10.11.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

As I said, Microsoft sent the update to me a few days ago.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

I can make that happen. It will require remote support.