Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'd like to schedule a tech support call back for a prior…

Customer Question
I'd like to schedule...

I'd like to schedule a tech support call back for a prior (today) tech support episode.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

MacBook Air High Sierra 10.13.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

Noticed today that the 27" monitor is not working with the Air Cant find it in the system preferences under displays

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

In my prior contact, today, the Sys Pref screen didn't access a familiar option to the tech support person Atiwanda. She left comments regarding our progress. She the suggested I upgrade to Version 10.13.2

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Do you know this is JustAnswer.com?