Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Activation server is temporarily unavailable on my ipad. I…

Customer Question
Activation server is temporarily...

Activation server is temporarily unavailable on my ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just this morning. Called my internet service and checked that.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

iforgot.apple.com

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

It sounds like you are having a wifi issue. Have you tried restoring?