Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Should I be able to update this iPad toiOS 11.2.1? IOS.

Customer Question
Should I be able...

Should I be able to update this iPad toiOS 11.2.1?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

IOS. 10.3.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Going a few weeks. .since my iPhone did its update. I have several times tried the normal update via settings/general to be told that my system is up to date.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

No further details.

Possibly. What is the model number?

Please explain just what is going on!!!! I asked a question. Then I am told to give a credit card number for a refundable NZD5. now I am told that my card has been debited NZD38. Now you want another NZD56. I have received nothing like an answer to my question. This has all the hallmarks of a scam. Please cease this correspondence AFTER you have reversed charges on my credit card!!!!!

This is a paid service call JustAnswer.com... are you aware of that?

No. Not aware of that. And I am not sure how the hell I ended up using this site. I thought that I was on an APPLE site.

Nope. Do you want to continue?

No. Do NOT continue. I have no confidence in satisfaction. Not a good experience. Please refund my credit card.

Done.

Thank you.