Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have Quark 7 and want to deactivate so I can use it on…

Customer Question
Hi: I have Quark...

Hi: I have Quark 7 and want to deactivate so I can use it on another computer. How do I go about this?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is an old imac and the system is 10.6.8

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?

10.6.8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

The old mac I was using had the videocard go out about 10-15 days ago. I tried to install the Quark 7 on a very similar mac and learned I had exceeded the number of users for the Quark license.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I do think so.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Mike, Mac Medic