Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I get my iTunes password & username. I don't remember…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get my iTunes password & username

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I don't remember - a while back - months....

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I need to get an Ap and my iPad is asking for it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID/iTunes username? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.