Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Its my iphone 5s. the screen is stuck on the apple logo. It…

Customer Question
Its my iphone 5s...

Its my iphone 5s. the screen is stuck on the apple logo

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Yes it just goes back to the same thing and keeps flashing the apple logo

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

To fix this you will need to restore the iPhone in iTunes.

Do you have a computer running the latest iTunes, and the white cable that came with the iPhone?