Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Forgot my pass word for new iPad can’t get in. First time…

Customer Question
Forgot my pass word...

Forgot my pass word for new iPad can’t get in

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

First time new

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

If you forgot the passcode, the 4 or 6 digit number, then you will need to erase the iPad through iTunes.

If it is locked with your Apple ID and you forgot that password, you will need to reset that password *****

Does it ask for your 4 or 6 digit passcode, or for the password ***** your Apple ID?