Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an iphone 4, that is locked out!, please help me get…

Customer Question
I have an iphone...

I have an iphone 4, that is locked out!, please help me get it working again!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

That was my mistake, there was no password ***** this phone?but when asked for it I put in myusuall password, and that locked me out

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I have talked with apple 3 time with no luck at all!

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what do you see in the iPhone screen? is it showing as disabled or Activation lock or need Apple ID and password?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
please

Mike, Mac Medic