Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

IPAD disabled due to inability to recall correct Apple ID…

Customer Question
IPAD disabled due to...

IPAD disabled due to inability to recall correct Apple ID and password ***** not the IPAD I using to ask this question but another unit. Lori

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Years ago. Just received the Atcivation Lock screen recently

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Can I do that from this device for the disabled device?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not right now, thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 6 months ago
Edward Dorsey

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the Experts with JustAnswer.com. How are you today? Give me a moment while I review your question and formulate some followup questions so I can hopefully assist you with an answer. Please remember to rate my answer(s) before you leave the session today, and remember it is my service to your specific question here you are rating and nothing else. In the end, if you are satisfied with my answer(s), please rate me as Excellent Service or 5 stars and click Submit at the top of the page. I will then receive credit for helping you. Thank you.

Mac Support Specialist: Edward Dorsey,
 replied 6 months ago

You can try this yourself If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled or take it to your local store Genius Bar for assistance ​if that still doesn't work for you can call Apple Support (yea they do have live phone support) at(###) ###-####for assistance or they can arrange to call you https://getsupport.apple.com