Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

NEVER USED MY UPDATES BECAUSE I PROBABLY FORGOT MY PASSWORD.

Customer Question
NEVER USED MY UPDATES...

NEVER USED MY UPDATES BECAUSE I PROBABLY FORGOT MY PASSWORD. I HAVE AN IMAC D25FP0J89HIP

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

PROBABLY NEVER. I AM GETTING OLD.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

NOT THAT I REMEMBER GENERALLY JUST DISREGARD UPDATES TO INSTALL AND PROCRASATE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

NO HAPPY WITH THE IMAC

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
12/18/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.