Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I think I need to talk tosomeone who willwalk me through…

I think I need...

I think I need to talk tosomeone who willwalk me through this.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I bought an Apple 8 2 weeks ago. I live in Mexico. I can use the phone but Ido not know how to get a password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm 73 and this is foreign to me

12/18/2017
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Click this link on your computer to connect.